Welcome to an inspiring wellness center where we highly value your health, happiness, courage, and commitment. More than just fitness classes – we are focused on holistic wellness for every studio member. Welcome to your wellness community!
Longevita is the Italian word for “longevity”, and we are committed to providing the tools you may need to love life longer.
- FREE, initial personal consultations. Meet with a senior instructor and discuss how Longevita can best help you meet your goals. Contact us to schedule your FREE 30-minute consultation appointment today.
- Private and semi-private sessions. Focus on personalized training in Pilates, yoga, or strength & conditioning – or a combination of these – to get the most out of your time and money at Longevita. Contact us to schedule your first personalized session appointment today.
- 70+ drop-in, mixed-level group classes for ages 14+* on the schedule every week. Not sure which classes are right for you? Check out our recommendations here. We offer:
- Pilates reformer, and heated* and non-heated Pilates mat classes. Learn more about our Pilates classes here.
- heated* and non-heated yoga & meditation classes. Learn more about our yoga classes here.
- heated* and non-heated strength & conditioning classes. Learn more about our strength & conditioning classes here.
- Family focused classes. Join us for weekly pre- and post-natal drop-in yoga classes for all levels, or seasonal children and tweens yoga programs. Learn more about family at Longevita here.
*Longevita does not recommend heated classes for those under 16. Those age 16-17 are welcome to attend heated classes with parental permission.
- Step 1 – Register
- Arrive 15-minutes prior to class time to complete the required forms and paperwork at the studio. Or, you can also print the forms below and bring the completed forms with you to your first class.
- We have an online scheduling and payment system (called WellnessLiving) for your ease and convenience. You will need to create an account on WellnessLiving’s website – please click here to go to their site to create your account.
- After creating a user ID and password, you will be able to reserve a spot in a class and receive auto-email confirmations 2 hours before your group class. The system will also email purchase receipts and private session appointment reminders 24 hours in advance.
- Step 2 – Review the Studio Policies. We have several policies in place so that we can best serve you and your fellow studio members. Please review these policies here.
- Step 3 – Come to Class! Pre-book your class here.