Balance & Harmony Yoga Retreat
Yoga Spring Retreat at Sleeping Lady
at Sleeping Lady Resort in Leavenworth, WA – April 24-26, 2020
How can our yoga practice and reflection cultivate harmony and peace in our lives? Let Emily and Shelia guide you through an entire weekend dedicated to this question! Learn ways to create space in your life for more energy and perspective to navigate life’s many ebbs and flows.
Meditation, Nidra, Yin, and grounding flow practices throughout the weekend are designed to liven the spirit and wisdom that is you! Get ready to answer some deep questions to find renewed path and direction.
Stay in the beautiful woods of Leavenworth at the Sleeping Lady Retreat Center. Meals included on the grounds with locally sourced meals. Spa, hikes, and pools are also available during free time for some well deserved you time.
Friday, April 24th
- Arrive and Check-in
- 4:30-5:30pm: Opening Circle
- 5:30-7:30pm: Dinner
- 7:30-8:15pm Yoga Practice: Unwinding From Travel
Saturday, April 25th
- 7-8:15am: Yoga Practice
- 8:30am – 10:00am: Breakfast
- 10-11:30am Lecture: Ayurveda
- 11:30-1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00-3:30pm: Free Time or go on a hike with Roselyn Robison: Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest – Icicle Gorge Trailhead Click here to view hike information
- 4-5:30pm Lecture: Journaling – Clarify your thoughts and feelings, health-benefits, reduce stress, deep dive into self-awareness
- 5:30-7pm: Dinner
- 7:15-8:30pm: Yin Yoga Practice or Yoga Nidra Meditation
Sunday, April 26th
- 7-8:15am: Yoga Practice
- 8:30-9:30am: Breakfast
- 9:30-10:30am: Closing Circle
- Optional group fun with Shelia and Emily after Check-out
Yoga has served Emily well to help manage stress, anxiety, and chronic illness through life’s many directions. Ayurveda has been the most transformative impact on healing and returning to center, physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Emily will be sharing some personal stories, struggles, and ah ha moments to help participants make their way to harmony and balance through lifestyle and yoga, too.
Read more about Emily HERE.
Shelia believes yoga and Pilates don’t have to be two separate practices. With her love for Pilates, she has found how adding a yoga practice they can work together to help strengthen your core, lengthen your side body, and improve your alignment. Yoga is a practice…you can’t do yoga without being kind to yourself. Yoga isn’t as much of an exercise as it is a state of mind. Allowing yourself to progress with ease and let go of tensions.
Shelia believes that journaling is a keystone habit that has so much power! She believes that creating a morning routine that includes journaling helps to quickly see the incongruencies in your life. Journaling is about extreme self-awareness. Not only will you have more clarity about your path in life, but journaling improves your ability to make decisions along the way. She believes everyone deserves to be happy. Everyone has the power to create whatever life they want.
Shelia is a fully STOTT PILATES Certified instructor. In addition, she has taken workshops from rehab to fitness, incorporates other types of workouts and wellness practices for a well rounded approach to help the whole individual.
- $200 deposit reserves your space. Deposit will be applied towards your total, which is due March 24, 2020.
- Single occupancy: $900 Click here
- Double occupancy: $740 Click here
- Triple occupancy: $690 Click here
** Use PROMO CODE: RetreatEarly and receive 10% discount if paid in full or instead you may place a deposit to hold your spot by contacting Emily at Emily@LongevitaPilates.com or Shelia@Longevitapilates.com
Cancellation Policy: Refund of your payment(s) less a $50 cancellation fee until March 24, 2020. No refunds will be given after March 24, 2020.